Friday, December 10, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 117

Today's Daily 5:
  1. having the art of packing for a weekend at mom and dad's down to a minimalist art so that I don't have to carry much with me on the bus ride to and from work
  2. big mug of pomegranate green tea
  3. getting to tell a little girl (who was translating on the phone for her mom who doesn't speak English) that there will be presents for her under the Christmas tree this year.
  4. a different (slightly more mellow) sort of busy day
  5. the grin that came when an old school song that I used to love started playing in the mix that I'd randomly selected on my ipod
  6. catching the end of the movie that was mom and I's "absolutely must laugh" movie for years, because she and dad were watching it when I walked in.  I got to see some of the best parts.
  7. totally mellow Friday evening
  8. still loving the reverb10 writing prompts
  9. reading a novel in a bubble bath (such a treat these days given my crazy living situation)
  10. putting on pajamas, still warm from the dryer, and crawling into bed

0 comments: