Friday, June 24, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 311

Today's Daily 5:
  1. flowy favorite scarf
  2. string cheese from Wisconsin
  3. the laughter of a child, and the moment he seeks me out at house church each week, grins at me mischievously as he climbs into my lap, looks again, and then swipes at my glasses, grabbing them.  once I've rescued them, he usually tries for the nose ring, finding it fascinating that there is a sparkly jewel in my right nostril.  tonight he tried for my earrings too.  So, I held and cuddled him as I carefully batted his hands away from tugging my jewelry out of the holes in my body it belongs in, and carried on with the conversation, enjoying his little body in my lap.
  4. Chinese take out
  5. a day with a few moments of self-care, and one that left me with much to ponder

0 comments: