Friday, February 11, 2011

Reverb 11!

Remember Reverb 10, all through December?  I got an email with a prompt from them the other day.  Once a month over the course of 2011, there will be a prompt coming my way to help me stop to pause and reflect.

This is the new prompt for February:

One month into 2011, what question(s) are you living? Are there any prompts/questions that arose during #reverb10 that are still resonating in your life? Are you living new questions?

So much of reverb10 has played into this new year, particularly as I've chosen my "one word" of heal.

The posts from reverb10 that continue to stand out to me are these three:
  • Day One - One Word - the post in which I inadvertently, a month ahead of time,  went with my gut instinct and named the word that I wanted to define 2011.
  • Day Eleven - 11 Things I Could Live Without - to be honest, I remember this as being one of the hardest, but also most fun posts to write.  I like the list I came up with, and some of the little things from that list have very much shaped the little personal steps I'm taking towards healing in this new year. 
  • Day Eighteen: Try - the list of things I wanted to try in this new year.  I've actually made progress on some of them.  Yoga, for example - I've fallen in love with yoga.  
These are the posts that are still resonating.  The ones that I think about when I stop for a minute to consider this year that is only a month old.  I'm looking forward to this year, however hard it has already been.  I'm curious to see what healing comes, and how it comes.  I'm looking forward to living the things I named in those posts - and living without the ones that I also named!

0 comments: