Friday, May 07, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 267

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Wearing jeans at work
  2. the moment of waking up and realizing that it was Friday and I can turn my alarm off for the weekend
  3. Getting so distracted by checking email on my phone that I missed my bus stop and had to get off at the next stop, and discovered that the next stop is a shorter walk to the station where I catch the train.
  4. the roses I was given yesterday opening overnight and smelling lovely in my office
  5. sold my car today.  this is kind of bittersweet.
  6. The insurance company actually admitted their mistake in quoting me.  And, not only did they admit it, but because of it they waived some contractual fees, and instead of owing them money as they initially told me, I'm getting a refund.  Sort of small consolation, but it is helpful.
  7. The Treasure Madness game on facebook
  8. iphone
  9. Kit-Kat bars
  10. green grapes

0 comments: