Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 252

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Coffee with a new friend today.  I love telling Jesus stories and this was a coffee (albeit one that was too short) full of them.
  2. Back at house church tonight for the first time in about three weeks.  It was so good to be back.
  3. laughing, eating, talking, sharing, and praying for and with each other
  4. cuddling a baby
  5. wearing my twirling skirt today
  6. clean bill of health at the eye doctor (and I get to shop for new glasses!)
  7. Having the freedom of a car to get myself to and from my appointment and house church and coffee date today
  8. feeling like I am a welcome part of a community of believers again
  9. Rob Bell teaching.  Really any Rob Bell teaching.
  10. Filtered water.  I know I write this a lot, but I find myself incredibly thankful to have pure, healthy water readily available for drinking.

0 comments: