Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday!

I am incredibly glad that it is Friday. One more work day, and then I get a couple days to just rest. Here are some things that happen almost every week in my life (including today) and that make Friday great:
  • Wearing jeans at work. (Today I'm also wearing a very cute top from Tibet with my jeans)
  • Lunch with a coworker and friend (I think today's plan is Vietnamese)
  • Friday is the day that my roommate is always out for the evening, guaranteeing me an evening to myself
  • Friday is usually the day that I watch the current episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice for free, online
  • Friday is also usually the day that I put some sort of clay masque on my face, and paint my finger and toe nails

This particular Friday holds the following specific pleasures:

  • left over frittata and a glass of red wine for dinner
  • followed by a slice of dulce de leche banana cream pie
  • plans to simply rest and enjoy a happy Friday - last Friday was one of the worst days I've had in a long time, and I really missed having my solo quiet night off for myself.

0 comments: