Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 98

Today's Daily "5":
  1. feeling relatively peaceful, despite two rather intense days and two rather intense nights in a row
  2. the chicken gumbo I made last night was tasty!
  3. grocery shopping went relatively smoothly (read: I didn't leave the store in an incredibly foul mood)
  4. Wendy's for lunch - I was in the mood for a grilled chicken sandwich and some fries, and it was ultimately quite satisfying
  5. "Maybe" by Ingrid Michaelson (played it on repeat almost all day)
  6. both of my parent's calling me within 10 minutes of each other to tell me that a package had arrived for me (I get my mail at their address still - easier than changing addresses every time I move)... it was really quite funny to have them both call to tell me exactly the same thing, and added a chuckle to my day
  7. telling funny childhood "word" stories at coffee break... those moments when as a parent or grown-up you just really want to laugh, but shouldn't.
  8. chocolate cake
  9. a few games of bejeweled blitz on facebook (sort of a nice way to relax)
  10. finishing up my four days in a row of exercise for the week, and knowing I'm coming up on some days where I don't have to rush home from work and cram yoga in before cooking dinner.

0 comments: