Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 15

Today's daily 5:
  1. Coffee and encouraging words this morning from a friend who has known me since the depression days.
  2. Laughing over a few "pieces of flair" with the girls at work... I couldn't help it - you have to have spent a few years in our office, but there's something really funny about a button that reads "Everyone has the right to stupidity...you're abusing the privilege" if you work in the context that we have...
  3. Vietnamese take-out for dinner (with left-overs for lunch tomorrow!)
  4. A beautiful sunset spotted when I was picking up my roommate from her evening's activities
  5. that progress seems to finally be being made towards filling a position in our office that will theoretically relieve some of the tensions we have, and will definitely make my role a whole lot easier to fulfill.

0 comments: