Friday, August 21, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 10

I can't quite believe it's already the 10th day that I've stopped in here to list the five things that I've been grateful for, have found success, or even just a smile in over the course of the day. Today held the usual challenges and a few unexpected ones that I'll likely write about sometime over the weekend, but I'm so extremely grateful that it's now the weekend that I'm not really focusing on the challenges. I'm going to curl up on the couch and read for a while. And then I'm going to bed early. So, without further ado, today's daily five are:

  1. Wearing jeans to work - love casual Friday
  2. a standing lunch with a coworker
  3. a hug from my mom amidst some other things
  4. finding the children's book I was hunting for, and another book as a bonus
  5. finally getting a number of things accomplished at work

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what book was it? and what was the bonus one?

you know who/you know where :-)