Friday, July 31, 2009

Smile List (Redux)

A few more items, because I'm still needing to remember to be thankful and joyful this morning, and remembering that is still a definite struggle...
  • plans to get both a manicure and a pedicure after work tonight. I'm cringing just a little (with the very practical side of me) at the thought of spending money on something I can do for myself, but know that being pampered a little is probably a good thing right now.
  • a mandarin orange for breakfast
  • that it was easy to find the appropriate maps and directions for the trip I'm making this weekend
  • that I did sleep for at least a few hours last night
  • Friday casual day at the office - hello blue jeans and a nice t-shirt!
  • my turn to leave the office early on a long weekend - someone else is manning the phones for the last hour and a half today
  • "Revelation Song" by Kim Walker
  • "Be Ok" by Ingrid Michaelson
  • Hemp hand protector and Hemp lip balm from The Body Shop
  • the art in my office (a post on that coming soon)
  • that I'll only be working 3 days next week
  • that George seems to be running well, and I won't need to rent a car for this weekend's trip

0 comments: