Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday Morning Simplicities

I woke with yesterday's migraine seeming to have dissipated.  This is a blessing, since I need to be at work today, and that would be hard to manage if I couldn't open my eyes or be upright for more than 10 minutes at a time.

I slept at mom and dad's again last night, unusual for a Sunday night, a function of how miserable I was feeling.  It meant I slept later, and actually saw daylight on my way to work.  This is a blessing in a season when the days continue to grow shorter, and I often leave before the sun is fully up, and return home after it's gone down, and spend my days in a windowless office.

I'm thankful for a day that isn't crazy at work, though it will be full.  That's a blessing since I'm still not feeling 100%.

I'm thankful for a job I love right now.

0 comments: