Monday, December 06, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 113

Today's Daily 5:
  1. 3500 posts.  It's somehow fitting that reaching this posting milestone would be one of these "regularly scheduled" daily 5 posts.
  2. Thankful that when I slipped and fell on some ice this morning, it was very minor.
  3. Thankful for a job that exposes me to wonderful staff and volunteers who really care (each in their own very unique ways) about making a difference for others.
  4. Having a really productive, and yet peaceful evening that let me catch up on the myriad of things I'd meant to do yesterday, but set aside in favor of sleeping off the migraine I developed.
  5. Italian Wedding Soup from M&M Meat Shops.  I am not a soup person, but that is GOOD soup for something that comes frozen and can be prepared in the microwave.  It's better if you have an hour to spend heating it in the oven, but the microwaved version is lovely, and was so much quicker tonight.
  6. Enjoying writing posts to go with the Reverb 10 prompts each evening
  7. lit candles.
  8. hanging Jesse tree ornaments
  9. a quieter schedule for the week
  10. the music on Ann Voskamp's blog, playing in the background while I've been writing.

0 comments: