Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 38

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Sleeping in - not forced, but actually kind of sleeping
  2. buying the latest season of Grey's Anatomy on DVD
  3. wrapped in a soft, cozy new scarf all day to combat the cold - a scarf I bought on holidays last week in the LA garment district
  4. the part of the day when my brain finally kicked in and I was able to figure out what stuff needs to be accomplished in the next week or so
  5. applying for a job - how's that for first day back???  at least I dropped a resume off somewhere (wasn't planned, but it happened)
  6. attending a very interesting lecture on the intersection of music and Christian theology tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow to 5, smiling at 3.

Lisa said...

yeah. no kidding on wow. was at a store that I like - not sure because of the demographic of the store that they'll be interested in me, but since we were going there anyway, and my mom had heard they were hiring, I took a resume along.

and yes, that scarf was perfect for yesterday :)