Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 271

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Reading the latest book I'm working through
  2. finding almost everything I needed while running errands tonight
  3. an updated and very workable budget
  4. a generally personally productive evening (I finally managed to check a bunch of stuff off of to do lists and shopping lists)
  5. Chinese take out
  6. Watching (a few days late, and evening knowing the results) the Amazing Race season finale.  I thought the cowboys went out with class, which is more than I can say for some of the teams.
  7. Made sure I had all the clothes and stuff I need for the wedding, and that everything works together (this includes a pair of very mimimalist yoga shorts purchased tonight, since my bridesmaid dress is ummm... short, and I was a little concerned about displaying everything accidentally!)
  8. chocolate
  9. downloaded a new game onto my iphone (I'm all about the random free game apps at the moment)
  10. going to bed early!!

0 comments: