Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seriously?

It was a weirdly eventful night, thanks to dreams and other sensitivities again.  A fact that is more frustrating given that I made the effort to turn my lights out early in the hopes of catching up after several weeks of rough sleep.

I woke this morning and the first thought that passed through my head (well, maybe the second, after a groaning realization that it was, in fact, morning) was to revert to a long-term habit of quoting Meredith Grey, "Seriously? Seriously?"

A few hours later, that's still pretty much where I'm at. 

I woke with a headache, too, so I'm trying to fight that off, preferably without drugs if possible.

And I have a ton to do, but the weirdness of my last few nights keeps reaching for me, drawing me towards it. 

And all I can say is, "Seriously?"

0 comments: