Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Check These Out

Another spate of daily links:
  • Anne Jackson's post "Instead Of".  I think I'm going to print her list of statements.  They strike me as a list that I would like to see developed in my own life as well.
  • In some strange way, Seth Godin's post "Not for Me" struck me in conjunction with Anne Jackson's.  And in conjunction with some of the messes of daily life that I deal with due to work at "The Soap Opera".  Plus, I found the differentiation in thought between "not for me" and "not for anyone" to be quite striking and helpful.
  • And finally, Haiti remains heavily on my heart.  The Livesay's posted this article from CBS news this morning, and I found it powerful and important to read as well.

1 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog. congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you