Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 202

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Grateful that the bus was late, meaning I made a connection tonight, instead of having to stand in the cold for 25 minutes waiting for the next bus.
  2. My books are now all on shelves in my new space.  It's still a mess, but getting the books (and dvds actually) unpacked is a huge step in the right direction.
  3. Did yoga for the first time since the car accident.  Didn't do the whole routine yet, but it was so good to be back to doing it.
  4. A somewhat smoother evening tonight with Grandma.
  5. Made good progress on my to do list for tonight.
  6. Caught up on "The Amazing Race" - it's got to be the only reality show I'll watch.  Loving that the two cowboys that everybody thought were going to be stupid have finished first two weeks in a row.
  7. Plans have come together for the next couple evenings that will let me be with friends, give me a break from unpacking, and a break from the ongoing Grandma saga.
  8. Loving the audio book I'm listening to right now on the commute home in the afternoon.
  9. Catching up on Grey's Anatomy tonight too.  I'd forgotten a little just how much that show is the thing I watch to just chill out a bit.
  10. had a hamburger for supper.  Maybe it's weird, but I love the way the ketchup and mayo combine and the taste they make together.  My brothers would say that the mayo thing is our American side - it's not very common in Canada - but I love it!

0 comments: