Saturday, February 13, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 185

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Moved another load to Grandma's.
  2. Seeing the painting job in my new room.  Even after just the first coat, it's looking WAY better in there.
  3. Got my errands done too.  Second time behind the wheel since the accident.  Still pretty stressful, but glad that I can do it without totally freaking out.
  4. Hung out at mom and dad's watching olympic coverage for a good chunk of the day
  5. Uploaded some new cd's to my ipod - can't wait to listen
  6. Saw Canada win our first olympic medal live online, while resting in bed
  7. Love that I can watch some of the olympic coverage live online - great since I don't have television service in my home
  8. Enjoyed time with family
  9. Curly hair
  10. hummus on toast, with fresh raspberries and blackberries on the side for lunch.

0 comments: