Monday, February 01, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 173

Today's Daily 5:
  1. T. & L. made their engagement officially public on facebook tonight.  Some of the comments made me smile.  Particularly one from J., my other brother.  He's the middle child and has a great sense of humor.  His comment on this facebook news was "WHAT?  SINCE WHEN???!!!"  Made me laugh.
  2. The bad joke of the day (posted earlier) made me laugh
  3. Deeply moved by the photographs taken in Haiti by Jeremy Cowart that I also linked to earlier.
  4. Thankful to have made it through the first day back at work.
  5. Thankful that there was nothing pressing on the schedule at all tonight, and I was able to spend the last several hours pretty much unmoving, and unthinking, just sort of resting and web-surfing.  And now able to go to bed nice and early.
Gnite world!

0 comments: