Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kitchen Essentials

I've been doing a lot of dreaming lately.

One of the things I've been thinking about is what things I would like to eventually buy for my kitchen.  Pots and pans, appliances, whatever.

I increasingly love to cook, and try new recipes, and I've been thinking about what high quality, one-time purchase type items I'd like to have someday.

It's mostly dreaming.  I'm still very focused on paying down my debts, and managing to save some money for the future, but I'm thinking about what things I'd like to eventually make carefully planned (paid in full upfront) purchases of down the road.

And it's got me wondering - what do you have in your kitchen that you can't live without?  What would be on your dream kitchen list?  I'd love to hear!

0 comments: