Thursday, January 14, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 155

Today's Daily 5:
  1. I'm thankful for a landlord who responded really promptly.  By the time I got home tonight, our kitchen sink drain was once again functioning.
  2. I'm thankful for this house church I'm becoming a part of.
  3. I'm thankful for the little ways I saw God confirm tonight that this is a group that is interested in seeking his heart
  4. I'm thankful that though I'm definitely lagging and feeling the effects, I've been able to enjoy the company of friends several nights in a row.  That my health is being restored.  A year ago there is no way I could have had plans 4 nights in a row.
  5. I'm thankful for the unplanned extra 20 minutes of alone time in my car, listening to an audio book while I waited in the line for the car wash tonight.
  6. I'm thankful to have a little bit of money that I can give to things I really care about.
  7. I'm thankful that my roommate cooked supper for us tonight.
  8. I'm thankful for clean water to drink, and enough food to eat
  9. I'm thankful for a safe place to live.
  10. I'm thankful for a job that provides for my needs, even on days like today where it's really challenging for me to set my opinions aside and do a job in a way I don't like.  I'm grateful to have a job.

0 comments: