Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 104

Today's Daily "5":
  1. Going over and over the scripture I'm working on memorizing using an audio bible in the translation I'm memorizing from, while I was driving to work this morning
  2. Fighting through, and actually managing to have a good day
  3. A phone message I left actually being returned (and resulting in booking a massage at a new and highly recommended massage therapist for a few weeks from now)
  4. Dinner with a friend - chatting and catching up (penne giardiniera con pollo... mmm... so good too!)
  5. Pondering Proverbs 25:29 in the New Living Translation (I'm still loving Proverbs)
  6. Finding out I made the list of trusted babysitters - You really should take me up on it - I'd love to do it :)
  7. a handful of peanut m&m's
  8. getting out of the office for a bit of a walk at lunch
  9. a mostly smooth day at work
  10. wearing one of my current favorite tops to work - at least I'm warm and feel pretty in it all at once!

0 comments: