Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Almost at Lunch - Going Well

It's nice when I can report that a day is going well.

I'm almost to the beginning of my lunch hour, and I haven't had any great need to yell or kick and scream.

Mostly I've been working. Hard. Quite a lot busier than usual.

But I feel productive. And that feels good.

I've kept up with the department that's piling stuff on.

I've processed payroll for the upcoming payday.

I've booked catering for the staff Christmas party.

And various and sundry other little things.

But mostly, I'm just glad that things have definitely been more peaceful today.

I needed a better day.

Over lunch, I'm going to go for a walk. I can't squish yoga into my schedule today, so I'm going to go for a walk instead. Which will also be a nice break from the office.

And hey, it's cheap pasta night at Chianti's and I'm meeting a friend there after work for an evening of pasta and catching up. Should be great!

0 comments: