Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Does Your Part Say About You?

Okay, first of all, can I comment that it took me nearly two minutes to figure out what side I part my hair on? It's sort of an instinctive thing, and I had to pretend I was staring in a mirror to figure it out (no part in the way I'm wearing my hair today).

Secondly, while I'm not entirely sure that this one is accurate right now, I hope it is growing ever more so. That I am becoming more and more comfortable in my own skin. And that creativity is growing within me.


Your Left Part Says You're Creative and Funky



You are naturally artsy and a little kooky. You do and see thing in a very unique way.

Forget marching to the same beat as everyone else... you don't even hear the same beat as everyone else.

You have always been a very independent person. Years ago you stopped even trying to fit it.

Your very comfortable in your own skin. If people can't handle your eccentricities, that's their problem... not yours!


0 comments: