Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 19

Green GrapesImage by Darren Hester via Flickr

Today was a lovely day, filled with some moments that I will hold deeply precious within me for a while, though perhaps I'll eventually share.

In the meantime, here's today's daily 5:
  1. the joy and laughter of children on the amusement park rides (that I was also riding!) at Heritage Park today
  2. a big bag of really sweet, fresh green grapes, purchased at a very affordable price at the Harvest Sale
  3. an incredible, God-ordained moment on another cemetery tour
  4. finding just the right spot (while praying) to sit by the creek in the park for a while and write
  5. wet feet!
  6. (a bonus today!) Chinese take-out for dinner, after a quick stop at mom and dad's to give them the pineapples I'd picked up for them at the harvest sale (2 for $4!)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: