Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Morning Dreams...

It was another quite restless night.

I had a wild and crazy dream experience just before waking this morning. Not one I'll say a lot about, but one that hit me deeply.

A conversation that both raised and answered different questions.

Questions about who I am, and the strength within me.

Questions about relationships and toxicity.

Have I mentioned recently that I could really use a friend gifted in interpreting dreams?

Or that the last week has left me stunned in the various ways that God has spoken.

My insides are a confusing muddle just presently.

It sounds bad when I put it like that.

I'm actually doing significantly better than I have been in months.

I'm just feeling a bit spun around by the intensity of this current season of God speaking in my life.

I think, in the grand scheme of things, this is the kind of overwhelmed that I want to be feeling.

The kind where Jesus is deeply present, and overwhelming is somehow accompanied with peace.

0 comments: