Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 164

Today's Daily 5:
  1. sleeping in a bit this morning
  2. mostly peaceful dreams
  3. starting my day with a shower - this is a rarity because of my weird living situation, I usually have to get up and dressed and leave grandma's house and go to mom and dad's before I can take a shower.  so, mornings like this, when I've spent the previous night at mom and dad's and I can start the morning with a shower are a rare treat.
  4. friends who understand the crazy challenges life is throwing at me right now
  5. marking an item off my to do list that had been there for months
  6. studying in a bubble bath
  7. a fairly productive day
  8. "winning" a bet over something completely random with a friend - totally made me laugh
  9. finding reasons to laugh (that's been harder again lately, so I'm glad when it happens)
  10. chocolate

0 comments: