Saturday, October 02, 2010

What about rain?

This quiz made me chuckle.  Some of it is true of me, some of it isn't.  I don't handle grey rainy days really well, but I do enjoy the quiet of them.


Rain Makes You Happy





You tend to move slowly, but you still get a lot done. You are steady.

You tend to have your head in the clouds. You are a bit absent minded, and you're often lost in your thoughts.

You are naturally content and happy. You can adapt to your environment easily.

You prefer to be around people who are familiar and trusted. Your best friends are your oldest friends.

You find peace when you are able to slow down. When you can just be, your life clarifies itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain does NOT make ::me:: happy.

I wonder what quiz will have something to say about friends you meet in airports?

Lisa said...

rain doesn't make me happy either (why else would I have fallen in love with your land of palm trees???)

I mostly liked the first paragraph, and last two of this one...

and hmm... maybe we have to write a quiz about friends who are met in airports?