Friday, October 01, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 47

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Google Reader - it really has revolutionized my blog reading, and I'm still loving it
  2. finding a Henri Nouwen devotional type book I'd never seen before on the clearance rack at the bookstore
  3. hanging out with my friend J - one of my longest standing friends - we've known each other since tenth grade
  4. watching the movie "The Social Network" - fascinating movie, and very well done
  5. giggling over some really horrible dresses in a very high end designer store.  Nothing like a polyester dress in a fabric that resembles one of those wind-breaker jackets from the eighties that costs $1500.
  6. great dinner and conversation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Title of #2?

Lisa said...

Henri Nouwen: A Book of Hours, compiled by Robert Waldron. On clearance for $5!