Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 73

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Magic bags - I don't know who invented these, but they're brilliant, especially when you're cold and not feeling well
  2. starting the day with a fruit smoothie and pumpkin muffin
  3. the arrival by mail of a book I'd ordered and been expecting
  4. an emailed photo from a friend that really did make me laugh out loud
  5. lunch and errands with an old friend
  6. some potentially good news in a phone call
  7. lots of time just vegging, working on my laptop and watching television
  8. tea
  9. getting a bit of reading done
  10. a warm, comfy bed, with freshly washed sheets to crawl in to at the end of the night
  11. the way 10 minutes of yoga actually managed to help shift a panicky mood 
  12. an unexpected phone call with good timing that meant I got to hear a friend's voice

0 comments: