Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 212

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Jeans at work
  2. Mostly hid in my office and got stuff done.  Moods were umm... unhappy around the office today thanks to another flare of soap opera drama, so I quietly mostly stuck to my office and was quite productive as a result of looking to avoid getting caught in the flaring tempers
  3. Costco with Mom tonight - not my favorite place, but the one advantage of living with Grandma is freezer space, so I bought a few things I haven't eaten regularly since I moved out of Mom and Dad's house years back and didn't have freezer space anymore except for the mini fridge freezer
  4. Dinner at Mom and Dad's - grilled pork loin
  5. Caught up on Grey's again
  6. Mom and Dad loaned me a car overnight, to let me do some errands in the morning and then make it to and from my massage appointment without needing 4 or 5 different buses
  7. Started a new audio book that I'm also enjoying
  8. It's the weekend!
  9. peanut M&M's
  10. A soft throw blanket wrapped around me in bed.

0 comments: