Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do you have to smile about?

Okay, as someone who writes daily lists of things that make me smile, I really couldn't resist the "What do you have to smile about quiz?" this morning.  And the results are fairly accurate.  I may not have a huge number of friends, but the ones I have I value immensely, and even just thinking about them often brings a smile.


You Have Your Friends to Smile About





You are truly blessed to have good people in your life. Your friends get you through the good times and the bad times.

You can't help but smile whenever you're around your friends. Even thinking about them brings a grin to your face.

You feel like everything will be okay in your life, as long as you have a support network.

And you get a lot of happiness from supporting your friends in return. You believe that people truly do need each other.

0 comments: