Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 196

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Our receptionist was back in the office.  I had a much more productive day than yesterday.
  2. Gave a bit more furniture and other stuff away to a couple who found us via my roommate's kijiji ad for some of her stuff.  The fun part is they're returning missionaries.
  3. Nachos for supper.
  4. Quiet evening - probably going to be the last one for a little while now, so it was nice to enjoy it.
  5. Someone at work had the phone line filters I was going to buy for use at Grandma's house and gave them to me, so I didn't have to buy them.
  6. Got some reading done.
  7. Started listening to my new audio book and was delighted to discover that the author is British.  Nothing like listening to a well-written true story, read well, in a great accent!
  8. Have a seemingly workable plan to make the rest of the packing and moving go quickly and smoothly.
  9. Chocolate
  10. Great day for Canada in the olympics - A gold, two silvers, and a bronze - and all women at that!

0 comments: