Friday, February 05, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 177

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Friday!
  2. Got through a ton of "to dos" without rushing around or feeling stressed tonight
  3. Freshly painted finger and toe nails
  4. Watching Jesus Culture conference from the comforts of my bed for much of the evening - loved the worship!
  5. Crawling into freshly washed sheets
  6. Did a budget update, to reflect the unexpected year end bonus from work that I got.  It's nice to have that blessing.
  7. Finished another audio book on my way home today - I really liked this one.  I'll probably post about it in the next day or two.
  8. Thankful that even on a day with hard memories again, this year I'm seeing the places where my heart is healing
  9. Listened to a great sermon on my commute today too.  There's something about someone who lives with integrity preaching the love of Christ that always stops me in my tracks.
  10. A candle lit in my oil burner all evening.

0 comments: