Monday, January 25, 2010

Tis Monday

Monday.

Snowing.

I woke up every 2 hours last night.

The weekend wasn't particularly restful, but I did manage to cram in some down time, thankfully.

Even if it wasn't restful, it was full of joy and celebrating with T and L.

I'm going to be a sister-in-law!  How cool is that?

I'm still staring at my mostly empty calendar for the coming week and rejoicing in it.

I have a myriad of little tasks to be done at home that have been waiting for my attention.

And I have a need for rest that is also needing some attention.

It'll be a full day today at work. 

End of the month payroll is due, and that's the payroll that takes the most time.

So, I'll work, I'll drive home, I'll do yoga and make dinner, and then I'll settle down to the list for the evening, which includes some restful reflective things, and some "just need to power through it" items.

0 comments: