Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 165

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Getting to be part of the big announcement of T. & L's engagement at church this morning.
  2. I'm not going to be the only girl anymore!  I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I have two brothers, and all male cousins on both sides of the family.  I am quite literally the ONLY girl.  But now I get a sister-in-law and a little extra estrogen power :)
  3. Went to T's choir concert tonight - was nice to finally manage to hear them sing.  And the music always moves me.
  4. It was a day where I collected lots of hugs
  5. Curly hair - my hair has been well behaved lately, and I've been able to wear it curly.  I love when my hair is curly.  It always makes me feel sort of pretty.
  6. Wore one of the new pairs of jeans today - I feel really good in them.
  7. Lots of moments for laughter
  8. Realizing that some things I was quite nervous about are actually going to be really positive changes
  9. The chance to journal this morning during the sermon
  10. Actually slept a bit last night for the first time in a week.

0 comments: