Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 164

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Had a treatment this morning - hopeful that means I'll start feeling more like myself again in the next day or two.
  2. Appreciated the love in my mom's eyes as I admitted some lingering irrational fears while we were doing errands together.  The love and the knowledge that she knows what it is like to have to face those fears.
  3. Appreciated a conversation with a dear friend this morning too.  The words stung, but they will resonate, and help to shape my heart, and that is something that these days I find a blessing, albeit a painful one.
  4. Thankful to have gotten the grocery shopping for next week done today - means I can simply be at home most evenings next week.
  5. Spent a few hours clipping from magazines and listening to some podcasted radio interviews that I had a backlog of - still amazed at which things are catching my eye to clip.
  6. Took a garbage bag of clothes I no longer wear to the thrift store today
  7. Hamburgers and a really great Asian salad for lunch
  8. Lavender in my oil burner
  9. Holing up in my bedroom for the last 6 hours or so, and simply being
  10. Got the budget updated - it's tight this month, but I'm going to manage to stay within it.

0 comments: