Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 160

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Day 160!  How cool is that?
  2. Laughing through a conversation with my roommate tonight.  I've been pretty stressed out lately, and feeling pretty irritated with her, so it was nice to just laugh and talk for a while.
  3. actually getting stuff done off my list, without getting too stressed out.  (did a bit more purging of stuff - some shoes this time...)
  4. Working on a notebook that I'm going to use for lists, and for organizing and sort of tracking some of my goals for the year
  5. dreaming about ways to live more simply, and greenly
  6. searching my heart and being a bit surprised at what some of the priorities in it are right now
  7. got another yoga workout in
  8. found two glass waterbottles today - hoping to make the switch from plastic.  really hoping they're durable... will have to see!
  9. Got a bit of reading in, and actually have a list of some books that I want to go through in audio form.
  10. really thankful for a night off.  no social stuff.  wasn't my turn to cook dinner.  so nice to just work my way through the things I needed to do, but slowly.

0 comments: