Monday, January 04, 2010

Back at Work

It's Monday morning and I am back in the office after 10 days off.  10 glorious days of sleeping until the sun was out.  10 glorious days of not answering a thousand phone calls and questions a day.

I got up before the sun did this morning.  The sun that is only now, after I've been gone from home for an hour and a half, really starting to properly light the sky.  And, I slept like crap last night.  Odd dreams, telling me that things I'd thought were only slightly niggling worries are perhaps a slightly bigger deal within me than I was wanting to admit to myself.

And, just to make it fun, the cold I've been fighting for several days settled in in force last night.  Oh, and my stomach clearly didn't get the memo that 2010 was going to be a healthy year for the first time in a while.  Sigh.  Could be an interesting day.

So, it's Monday morning and I'm back at work.  There's a disaster on my desk, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Time to get myself organized for the new year!

0 comments: