Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not a Bad Way to Spend an Evening

I'm spending the evening doing exciting things like writing post-dated cheques, updating my budget, addressing an insurance claim, and various and sundry other little necessities that have stacked up.

I spent 25 minutes on the phone with the phone company, working to get a bill adjusted.  (They were going to charge me an extra $200 as a non-return fee for something I mailed back to them in October, and still had a copy of the tracking number and bill of lading as proof.)

I'm sore today - clearly my massage therapist did a good job on the muscles in my neck, shoulders and back yesterday.  They're still much looser, but they hurt like I've been through a long workout.

So I'm sitting here, working on a long list of little things that I want to accomplish this week while I'm off work, and watching a movie all at the same time.

It's not a bad way to spend an evening really.

0 comments: