Monday, December 28, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 138

Today's Daily "5":
  1. Sleeping late, and having a slow, lazy morning
  2. picking out a hair straightener (I apparently got rid of my old one the last time we moved, and needed one now that my hair is shorter again) that didn't seem to be on sale and getting to the cashier and discovering it was on sale for a very good price.
  3. massage appointment
  4. bumping into T. at the library (we were at the same branch, independently, and I just happened to run into him there), and chatting for a few minutes
  5. coming home from the library with some interesting potential reads
  6. manicure/pedicure - probably won't return to this particular nail salon, but enjoyed soaking my feet, and having someone else pamper me a bit.
  7. bacon and peas pasta dish for dinner
  8. my own home-made jam drop cookies
  9. chatting with a dear friend for a while tonight
  10. making some progress on my "to do" list for the week, and feeling good about what I've accomplished today.

0 comments: