Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 112

Today's Daily "5":
  1. A full (or nearly full, not quite certain) moon peeking at me as I drove through the dark, to and from work, bookending the day and stirring emotions
  2. Romans 8
  3. Philippians 1
  4. Realizing that in working on memorizing portions of scripture I'm hearing them so many times that my heart cannot help but meditate on them, and begin to hear God speaking clearly within them to the things I'm pondering or wrestling with
  5. Frittata for dinner - and not having to cook
  6. Getting the last renewal for the year out the door at work
  7. the prayers of Walter Bruggemann in "Awed to Heaven, Rooted in Earth"
  8. enjoying the writing on some of my favorite blogs
  9. clean water. I love drinking water. I think I forget sometimes to be grateful to live in a place with fresh and drinkable water. A place where the water from the tap is perfectly fine and won't make me sick.
  10. peanut m&m's - a handful or two a day really is making me smile lately.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: