Friday, October 23, 2009

Internet Down

I've had kind of a rough night.

I'm at my parent's house, borrowing their internet. My internet at home is down. AGAIN. And this time I'm likely going to miss a free cooking class on Sunday that I registered for months ago in order to be home for the technician to come. But, more internet for the rest of the week (since it's my major means of communicating with a lot of people very dear to me) trumps cooking class.

The conference I'm attending hit hard on some of the raw spots in my life right now, and I'm reeling a bit, feeling exhausted.

Because the internet is down, it's going to be quiet here until at least Sunday.

If you're the praying sort, I'd appreciate your prayers as I continue to listen for Jesus through the remainder of the conference tomorrow, and as I head through the rest of the weekend.

0 comments: