Thursday, September 03, 2009

What Iced Tea?

I've never had apple iced tea, in fact I'm not sure I've ever even heard of it, but the description is surprising true of me, and I laughed, because I've been bemoaning the heat we're having just presently for a couple of days now. I much prefer the cooler temperatures of spring and fall (just not winter!).





You Are Apple Iced Tea



You are warm hearted and generous. You believe it's important to make others feel comfortable.

You are a bit of a cozy homebody who feels out of place in the warm weather. You'll drink iced tea but you prefer the hot stuff.



You are more serious than most, and you shy away from superficial people. You prefer to look beyond the surface.

You like deep conversations, engrossing novels, and moving films. You find ideas and human interaction fascinating.

0 comments: