Thursday, September 03, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 23

Niagara Falls (from Rainbow Bridge)Image by Scott Kinmartin via Flickr

Today's Daily 5 (in no particular order):
  1. Betty Crocker Chocolate whipped icing - used this for the first time on a birthday cake I made for someone at work, and it was really good.
  2. days off confirmed at our office, booking flights and the buzz of excitement as L and I begin to figure out what we want to do and see while we're away (Niagara Falls is on our list...)
  3. 20% off members bonus day at the body shop - let me get some stuff I really needed, at double the usual discount
  4. help from my dad to assemble a little end table that has been sitting in pieces in our living room for several weeks, since the assembly of that particular piece had me stymied.
  5. the smell of a clean towel after my shower, and freshly washed pjs and sheets on my bed to crawl into tonight.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: