Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mid-Afternoon Lull

I guess I can't really blame the lull on the fact that it's mid-afternoon.

Thanks to the headache I woke up with, I've been feeling listless and unmotivated all day.

Only about an hour or so of work left, and then I'm heading home.

I've got a fairly quiet evening planned.

L is cooking tonight, and I believe we're eating frittata, so I don't have to worry about that. I can just go home and get going on some other stuff. I'd like to accomplish at least a few items from my "to do" list for the week tonight.

I also need to do a bit of research and studying in preparation for some upcoming stuff.

But mostly I'm aiming for rest and a peaceful evening.

It'll be good to do that after a listless sort of day. Reorient, refocus, and refresh. And hopefully sleep tonight so that tomorrow is smoother.

0 comments: