Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 36

Today's Daily 5:
  1. I'm thankful that today's choking incident didn't ultimately end up being any more serious than it was (I'll probably write about this tomorrow.)
  2. I'm thankful for the return of a tradition I was pretty sure was dead - Vietnamese, freezer cake, and Grey's Anatomy on the couch with a good friend cringing at every moment "is he dead? what happened? who's that?"
  3. I'm thankful for the calm and quick actions of one of my coworkers, very much preventing more serious consequences for another coworker
  4. 3 little circles of freezer cake. chocolate, with chocolate icing.
  5. A smooth and uneventful drive home, and plans for a fairly early bed-time to recover from the exhaustion and adrenaline crash of the day.

0 comments: