Friday, August 14, 2009

Yikes.

If yesterday was a bit of a "holy cannoli" exclamation day, today is triply so.

I cannot believe the number of things that have come my way this morning. I can't believe it's noon and I'm just now sitting down at my own desk after being involved in several other projects all morning. And I cannot believe the number of things left to do this afternoon. For one of the first times in the history of my employment I may be taking a bit of work home with me this weekend. It's fairly important that I spend a bit of time to re-order and re-vamp the new hire orientation, since it didn't work incredibly smoothly the last time I did it, and we have another new-hire coming in on Monday morning and requiring orientation.

I have a bunch of thoughts stirring and brewing to write some posts later today or over the weekend. And a few more quotes to share as well.

0 comments: