Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 18

Starbucks StopImage by Dia™ via Flickr

So, eighteen days in...

This was a wild and crazy day within my heart, on the heels of a wild and crazy week. I just sent a long email to a dear friend detailing some of the things going on within me, and it took nearly an hour to write those thoughts out...

But it was a beautiful day, and good...

So, here's today's daily 5:
  1. the surprise in the way God started speaking, catching me totally off guard, while I was at church tonight
  2. an iced passion tea lemonade, and Macdonalds (one a typical beverage for when I need to pray, the other comfort food) consumed while I processed those things
  3. a tour of a cemetery, and hearing some stories of the origins of Calgary
  4. Hosea 2:14-16, 19-20, 23 NLT
  5. Accomplishing some very necessary errands so that our home can truly begin to feel settled and like "home"
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: