Monday, June 01, 2009

Home sick...

Funny how it works.

I was feeling fine this morning (albeit a little bit sleepy), but about mid-morning my stomach carried out a coup.

So, I'm at home.

I've just graduated from bed (where I spent the last three hours) to couch (where I plan to spend the next several, perhaps even until bedtime.)

And, while I had things on my plate that could have been done today, there was nothing too urgent that I didn't manage to take care of before I left the office. And, to be fair, an enforced day of rest, in an empty house, is really not such a bad deal. A few hours of drifting in and out of sleep, planned to be followed by several more of dvd watching, reading, writing, and just generally engaging only in activities that can be accomplished from a horizontal pose, is not such a bad thing.

0 comments: